9. April 2013
Update with some improvements and optimizations.
- Bugfix POWERSWITCH
- Buxfix RUNAS (Windows XP)
- Bugfix Spanish language files
- Customizations Windows Server 2012
- Customizations Language files
- Customizations SMTP-Modul
- Customizations FTPcopyII-Dialog
- Customizations 120 DPI Logbuch window
- Customizations EMail-Modul
Registered users must use the built-in LiveUpdate feature to update their Z-Cron installation! Please do not download the Freeware Version from this website. Installing it would downgrade your Professional Version to the Freeware Version, and the Freeware Version cannot be unlocked.
To update the Professional Version of Z-Cron, do the following:
- Open the program settings by clicking on "Program" in the sidebar.
- Go to the "Start" tab.
- Stop the Z-Cron service.
- Click the LiveUpdate button.
- In the LiveUpdate dialog box, click the Update-Check button.
- After the update information was retrieved, you can start the software update by clicking OK.
Z-Cron is written by Andreas Baumann © 2000 - 2017.
All mentioned trademarks and company names are subject to the Copyright of their respective owners.