31. Dezember 2012
Minor update with some improvements and optimizations.
- With the new command CHECKURL you have an easy way to check if there is an active Internet connection.
- With the commands NIC-START and NIC-STOP you can enable or disable a network adapter via Z-Cron.
- With the new command POWERSWITCH you can let Z-Cron control the main switch (for three or four switches in one housing).
Registered users must use the built-in LiveUpdate feature to update their Z-Cron installation! Please do not download the Freeware Version from this website. Installing it would downgrade your Professional Version to the Freeware Version, and the Freeware Version cannot be unlocked.
To update the Professional Version of Z-Cron, do the following:
- Open the program settings by clicking on "Program" in the sidebar.
- Go to the "Start" tab.
- Stop the Z-Cron service.
- Click the LiveUpdate button.
- In the LiveUpdate dialog box, click the Update-Check button.
- After the update information was retrieved, you can start the software update by clicking OK.
Z-Cron is written by Andreas Baumann © 2000 - 2017.
All mentioned trademarks and company names are subject to the Copyright of their respective owners.