31. Dezember 2012
Minor update with some improvements and optimizations.
- The new GETCGI command can start CGI scripts on web sites or check if they are running. In contrast to the GETURLcommand, the script output is not saved.
- The command WAKEONLAN was extended with the Broadcast-IP option which allows to change the standard broadcast IP address (255.255.255.255).
- The scheduling for Z-DATdump was adapted for the current version. Now a tape intended for the backup for one specific day can be loaded automatically with a tape auto loader.
Registered users must use the built-in LiveUpdate feature to update their Z-Cron installation! Please do not download the Freeware Version from this website. Installing it would downgrade your Professional Version to the Freeware Version, and the Freeware Version cannot be unlocked.
To update the Professional Version of Z-Cron, do the following:
- Open the program settings by clicking on "Program" in the sidebar.
- Go to the "Start" tab.
- Stop the Z-Cron service.
- Click the LiveUpdate button.
- In the LiveUpdate dialog box, click the Update-Check button.
- After the update information was retrieved, you can start the software update by clicking OK.
Z-Cron is written by Andreas Baumann © 2000 - 2020.
All mentioned trademarks and company names are subject to the Copyright of their respective owners.