New in version Version 5.9 Build 38 of 2015/04/10
Update with substantial improvements and optimizations.
Used Tape capacity
By default, 96% of the tape capacity are available for data that should be stored tape. The remaining 4% are used for file information and tape markers by Z-DATdump and also serve as a buffer in case there are ‚bad blocks‘ (blocks that can’t be used for data storage anymore) on the tape.
You can select a different value than 96% for the tape capacity available for data storage. A value of 100% is not supported because Z-DATdump aways needs some overhead for file information and tape markers.
Registered users must use the built-in LiveUpdate feature to update their Z-DATdump installation! Please do not download the Freeware Version from this website. Installing it would downgrade your Professional Version to the Freeware Version, and the Freeware Version cannot be unlocked.